Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dreams I Have..

A few years back or more to say 6 years back i used to have this dream that i'll be working in a Media company. The reason is because when i was 16 & in high school 3 of my friends & I had this huge dream to set up a society in school a make history by inventing a Journalist Club. During some classes we would steal some time to discuss how we could actually build a club & start producing newsletters.

One fine day we gather some money to start printing newsletters & we made it. We tried to sell a copy of a newsletter for RM1. We managed to get at least 100 people to buy it. We walked around the whole school to promote our newsletter and to participate in our club. The respond was quite good & for one whole year we were active in the Journalist Club. Somehow the following year when i was 17, one of my teachers approach me to be a reporter for our school magazine. I was THRILLED.

For that one whole year i was very ambitious & i knew what i wanted & what i wanted to do was get into Mass Communication in college & when i graduate i will be working in a media company. As the years gone by i ended up in the opposite side of things that i planned. I was studying Banking for a brief while which i found it hard to cope & now i'm working in a bank.

I guess life is not how u plan it to be but how it's planned to be & u go through it day by day enjoying every moment u have before u turn old & grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment