Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waterfall here i come....

Last Sunday my friends & I decided to BBQ at the waterfall. I was Po & To's idea of going to the waterfall. I was soooo excited coz the last time we went to the waterfall was New Year's. Sha was the one who googled for the waterfall location. As I was on the way to the waterfall, Sha explained that there was 7 levels of waterfall.


Big dreams she had was to go to the 3rd level of the waterfall. So when we reached there, many monkeys gathered nearby as they were actually looking for food near the dustbin & everywhere they could find food. Bad bad monkeys. There was Papa Monkey looking out for his Baby Monkeys which were busy hunting food.


As we were going up to the waterfall, everyone & including me could not get pass by the 1 level of the waterfall. I was so pale & tired of walking that all of us decided to find an empty spot for BBQ. We managed to find a place & we started BBQ-ing. The big dreams we had going to the 3rd level. Haha. Very funny.


As for BBQ we had Chicken, Sausages & Prawns. I was still sick at that time. Had fever for the past 5 days. Well i over worked myself up by working extra hours in the office till i got really sick but i have to say i'm happy now that i'm perfectly fine. We were so hungry that we ate almost everything we bought.


At about 6pm all of us decided to leave with a really full stomach except for me who actually bought more snacks to eat while driving. Such a nice wrapped up weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment