Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!!

WOW!!!!! It's been almost 2 weeks since i last updated my blog. I've been soooooooo busy these past few weeks at work. Sometimes i'll be off from work at about 8.30pm to finish up some work load. Gee thanks, i have to cut out part of my social life but i'm fine with it as i enjoy my new job & i'm kind of getting used to it.


Some days when there's not many work i'll be off as early as 5.30pm or on Fridays at 4.30. I just love Fridays. Smiles & cheerful. If i could recall the times i actually went out or CHILL was on the weekends and lately yesterday for pool with friends. I'm really looking forward for this weekend to probably catch a movie.


Oh & not to forget i'm actually still hunting for working shirts. Especially this Dark Purple Shirt from Padini which i'm unable to find the size. It's weird that 5 different outlets i went to does not have my size anymore. I wonder who bought it coz i've never seen anyone SO FAR yet wearing it to work. Till then will update more interesting things happening towards the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment