Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let's Go To The Mall

So today Sha & I decided to walk around Pavilion around 2pm. We usually hate going to Malls on weekends due to the craziness as we have to find parking & people are definitely going crazy when they are at malls. Malls such as Sunway Pyramid, Midvalley Megamall, OU, The Curve and even KLCC is just too crazy to handle. I would rather sit at home & go online then going on war with people in the mall.

However, Pavilion is diiferent as it is not hectic & crazy unlike other malls. Yes it's full of COUTURE from LV, Prada, Gucci or even Salvatore Ferragamo & it's true rich people go there but whatever! Coz i could still afford more than half the places there (EXCLUDING most of the couture). Well for me it's one thing going to the mall, you don't have to buy expensive stuffs there.

I could actually chill at the Cafes around there or even check out NICE CARS. For me NOW! i wouldn't mind driving all the way to KL on weekends to chill at Pavilion. More to say peaceful but yeah the parking is quite expensive though. Haih. I really got to work hard to earn more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment