Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things To Do by TODAY!!!!

Today - 31/10/10, i woke up so early in the morning at about 8am as i've been having craving for Tanglin Nasi Lemak in KL for a long time. So at about 8.45am reached Sha's house & picked up her cousin Fifi for breakfast in Tanglin. Wheeeeeeee. Managed to eat Nasi Lemak & the famous Kuey Teow. The taste of the Kuey Teow will definitely not make me go all the way to Penang just to get Keuy Teow. When i have it here in Tanglin, i could save my 345km drive to Penang for Kuey Teow. That's Right!!

So at about 12pm i reached home after a short drive around KL. Now i got LOADS & LOADS of things to do. Now i'm actually doing laundry for my clothes & later at about 2pm i'm going to go cut my hair & the next destination at about 4pm shall be in the mall at the MAXIS CENTRE to go fix up my email problems on my Blackberry. I've not been receiving emails through my phone for about a month.

Let's just hope i get almost everything done by today as tomorrow is BACK TO WORK DAY. Oh NO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment