Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why Do I Want The Limited Edition Phone Socks!!!!


I've been using Blackberry for quite sometime. It's almost a year already using Blackberry & as much as i try not to drop the phone accidentally or avoid from being scratched, i actually had a few occasions where my phone dropped badly & thankfully it is still in 99.9% in good shape. Thanx to the screen protector for saving my phone's screen even though the re is a scratch on my phone.
The model of my phone is Blackberry Curve Gemini 8520. Why i find it cool to have this particular model is because i was born in May & i'm a GEMINI. Why i really want the phone socks badly is because i need to protect my phone from getting scratched more & more. It is also cool to have a different kind of phone cover for my phone. It should be different from any other phone covers such as the rubber type phone cover or the hard cover which is similar to the nokia phone covers.


Something different from others might make your phone more noticeable by others & there might also be a tiny bit possibility that someone random coming over to you asking you where you actually got the phone socks. Oh well!! My phone too needs full attention from other phone users right??

3 comments: