Friday, August 27, 2010

CLEANING DAY

Today i actually finished work around 4pm. I was sooo excited as the weekend is around the corner. I guess coz everyone is tired & exhausted especially those who are fasting. For me i become less progressive at work. I get sleepy & tired, I actually fell asleep at work a few times.


When i came back home around 4.45pm, my brother picked me up from work. Congrats to him for getting his driving license so he can drive me to work everyday. Later part of the night Sha, me & the others gathered in Pappa Rich for drinks & dessert. Around 11pm the CLEANING DAY started where everyone decided to help me out clean up my house.


Imagine living in a Bungalow just me & my brother. It is quite frustrating trying to manage a huge house all by yourself. TIRING. So me, Sha, Sofia, Toin, Lala, Fifi (Sha's cousin) & Meon started cleaning up the house & their last pit stop was my room. My room is out of control with papers & books lying around on the floor. My room has been in a mess for a long time & even though I did try to clean it a few months back, i just needed everyone to help me out as my room is big & it can get out of control anytime.


FINALLY it's SQUEAKY CLEAN..

No comments:

Post a Comment