Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mamee Sllrrrp HUNTING!!!!


This weekend i managed to go for groceries to stock up on some food stuff and without fail Mamee Sllrrrp was one of the main priorities when stocking up. I actually went to TMC in Bangsar as I'm so used to going there.


I pickep up different flavours of Mamee Sllrrrp like i was shopping for clothes or DVDs. Hehe. I went crazy for a moment choosing almost every different flavours i see on their shelves. What I like about Mamee Sllrrrp so much that I find it very attractive not to only me but also buyers were because of the packaging. They have it in many many colours such as Blue, Green, Black, Red & Orange.
The flavours of Mamee Sllrrrp is satisfying as there is Chicken, Curry, Asam Laksa & Xtra Pedas. I bought a few packets & also cups of different flavour. This shall be my companion throughout my fasting period. I'll definitely stock up more and more once I managed to finish all of it because without me realizing I bought too many of it and that it might last me till Hari Raya celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment