Saturday, August 14, 2010

4am - Sahur with Mamee Sllrrrp..

I waited for awhile & did not sleep just to grab something to east for Sahur before i actually sleep. If not i wouldn't actually wake up halfway to eat during sahur & just proceed with my sleep. So i went downstairs to pick on things to eat. Looked up the fridge & freezer & found Nuggets & frozen Roti Canai that needs to be cooked before eating.


I just wanted to eat something instant & quick as i'm tired of keeping awake for long till 4am!!!! Last week i did stocked up some food stuff during my trip to the GROCER in GIANT. I did get some Mamee Sllrrrp along the way. What i got was a really interesting flavor & the packaging was to me interesting as it is black in colour. It was actually cheaper to get the ones in the packet than the ones in the cups.


The flavor was KARI XTRA PEDAS & as usual i bought a cup of Chicken Flavored Mamee Sllrrrp. As of 15 minutes ago it was the Kari Xtra Pedas flavor that i ate & it was quite what i expected it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment