Monday, August 9, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

WOW!!!! The 4th installment of Resident Evil will be out next month & it will be released 10th of September which is Hari Raya itself. Oh well, since i'm going to celebrate Raya here in KL, i won't have any problems catching the movie at all on that day itself. I love the last 3 Resident Evil movies. I didn't really played much of the video games but i know the characters very well thanks to watching my brothers playing the Resident Evil video games like crazy but well not all the characters in the movie are the same as the one in the video game.


I saw the movie review & i think it's still closely related as one of the characters in the 3rd movie besides Alice (Milla Jovovich) is in the new movie. So how i basically would go through to battle out against the EVIL Umbrella Corporation is by having more clones of myself. That way they might be tired of killing more of me. My clones would be as SLICKY as ALICE & i must be fully equipped with GUNS on my right & left hand. That goes to my clones too. I'll make sure i have more than enough bullets to keep shooting.

As for back ups i shall put additional guns hanging around my legs & not to forget strapped at the back of my neck & back body. I know it sounds so much like how Alice or any other characters in Resident Evil would do but at least i'm fully equipped & prepared together with my whole lot of armies to KICK ASS. DEAD OR NOT but at least i gave it my best shot.

2 comments: