Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank God It's Friday!!!!

YAY!!!! Is the only expression that i express every FRIDAY. the reason why? Because every day from Monday till Thursday i have to be wearing normal working attire & it's not the weekends. so when it comes to Friday i can wear JEANS & T-SHIRT to work. it also marks the last day of work for the week so im all hyped up for the weekends.

anyways, it's been such a pressuring week i have to say. it sucks for me. every single day has been really sucky but hey i managed to get through it. today at work i was really pressured to hit my sales target. my boss approached me & told me that i should buck it up because he thinks im going BACKWARDS. seriously, i feel like im in a singing competition where someone is telling me im not performing really well. THIS IS AMERICAN IDOL, & IM IN DANGER OF GETTING VOTED OUT. this is what happens when i watch too much of american idol. i can't sing for NUTS.

for me, i just do not wish to go back to where it was the whole week. sales have dropped. honestly i think im the person with the LEAST sales the whole week. i used to be the top 3 performer for sales last month & i can't keep the composure going. for me i am always inconsistent in any things i do. STUDIES + WORK. it's always been a ROLLER COASTER ride for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment