Friday, April 30, 2010

All About FRIDAY - 30/4/2010

So earlier in the morning I went to work. It's a FRIDAY!!!! It's the day where i actually do not have to wear SHIRT & tuck-in my shirt & also wear those shiny black LEATHER shoes. it's T-SHIRT DAY & JEANS. this is the day where u get excited for the last day of the week for work. i came to the office today with my RESIGNATION letter. it's actually a one month notice due to the contract because i surpassed my probation month where i could actually give a 24 hour notice.

For me it's been a very BAD month. sales have dropped for me. from being HERO i went down to ZERO. it has affected my commission badly for May's salary. i also had 3 days of UNPAID leave thanx to my FINALS which had been postponed to a weekday instead of a weekend due to the exam paper released few days earlier before the paper was scheduled & the fact that they gave me the wrong paper for my other subject for finals.

Back to the situation in the office. I waited & waited for my boss to come to the office. i just really wanna get it over & done with by passing him the resignation letter. oh well, he came really late to the office. at about 11am, i went & passed the resignation letter to him. he was shocked that i was actually resigning. his was really bummed. he asked me why all of a sudden & why didn't i discuss this matter with him earlier. i told him that it was actually time i move on to work somewhere else & get the opportunity to actually run& learn more about the petrol station business that is actually run by my family. i would actually like to explore other things in life too.

i was partly sad that im leaving by the end of may as i have made lots of friends there & quite relaxed with the job. i work from 9am till 4pm. what else more could u ask from the company. they have been one of the best i have been working with the past 2 years i started working. well since MAY is my last month of work, im going to GRAB all the sales i can & leave the company with a mark that i am/was one of the best staff they have/had in their company's history. This is what happens when u are in the SALES line.

No comments:

Post a Comment