Monday, April 19, 2010

PIKOM PC Fair.. Soooooo Many Cheap Gadgets

Last week on Saturday, I went to PC Fair with my girlfriend to check out some cool gadgets there. oh well, my girlfriend is not really much of a fan of PC Fair so when people came & approached her to explain some of the stuffs there, i could see it was BIRD CHIRPING in her head. Even when i try to explain to her some I.T. stuff, she won't get it. TRUST ME. So anyways, when we went there to PC Fair it was actually my first time going in the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I even told my girlfriend that I didn't know the place even existed. She asked me where on EARTH did SITI NURHALIZA got married? i was like OKAY i'm sorry i don't pay much attention to general stuffs like that. So i thought that KLCC was just the mall only. HAHA. what a fool i could be????




So both of us went in & we saw a lot of cools stuffs. i checked out the wireless mouse & it was really cheap. it was like RM10. i bought a webcam to actually skype with my girlfriend & it was the most cheapest WEBCAM ever. it was only RM29. i saw a bunch of people who were actually buying 2-3 PCs or Laptops because it was the end of the bargain. what else could u ask for. A DELL laptop which was about RM1799 came up to as really cheap for me & on top of that u get 18 FREE GIFTS for buying a DELL laptop!!!!! CAN U BELIEVE IT!!!! free COOLER PAD, MOUSE & etc oh and not to forget WINNING A TRIP FOR # DAYS @ NIGHTS to HONG KONG, LANGKAWI & so on.... i was going crazy & obviously my girlfriend was not as crazy as I was because she got a new laptop for her B'DAY..



What i was actually going BONKERS for was the SPEAKERS. they had a lot of COLOURFUL speakers & a lot of different design which i find weird but AWESOME!!!! i did not got the chance to take pictures of the FANCY weird speakers because i was too busy being GOO GOO GAA GAA about the speakers. hehe. all & all i had so much fun going to the PC fair. it was my first time ever & i'm really looking forward for the next PC Fair because im sooo gonna get a new LAPTOP for myself. MARK MY WORDS!!!!............. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment