Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DREAMS.......................

Last weekend, when i woke up on Sunday morning I realized that i had a mixture of 2 different dreams. one was a bit weird & the other was SCARYYYYYY!!!! the first dream i had was that me & my girlfriend planned a holiday which was a last minute idea & we brought my GF's best friend & my friend for the planned holiday. the weird thing is in REAL LIFE, my GF is no longer in touch with her best friend & obviously what happened was my GF's best friend was really close to my GF. so as the dream went on, my GF's best friend & my friend kind of had a little CHEMISTRY with each other. OBVIOUSLY in real life they don't know that each other EXISTED. so my first dream ended on that particular ending. i know it's sooo boring for me to post such stories of my dreams but now let's actually get to the 2nd dream....


The 2nd dream for me was actually quite SCARY!!!! WHY?? it's because it kind of seem so real for me. i guess i watch a lot of SLASHER FLICKS that i kind of adapt to the movies i watched. So the dream went on as I was actually stuck in a HUGE BUBBLE & i was held hostage with 5 other random strangers who i don't know off. Basically all of us had a task of ESCAPING for SURVIVAL. HELP HELP!!!! i was thinking of ideas on how do i get out of this BUBBLE. so i came out with this idea that i had to convince the other 4 random strangers to get on each other's THROAT. Hey Hey, i managed to manipulate them to sacrifice one another so i managed to get out of the bubble & I survived. Obviously the bubble had NO AIR!! i was holding on as long as i can to get out of the bubble. after that i woke up from my dream & basically i couldn't figure out what was the right ending to my 2nd dream because i woke up too soon to tell what happened to the other 4 of them. Why don't u post a comment & tell me what should the ending of my 2nd dream would actually be like????


Anyways, i'm also looking for any advertising companies that i could really PROJECT my post for them to read it so i could get 2 SPONSORED tickets to watch the remake of NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. KATIE CASSIDY's in it (Soooo HOT!!) IT'S A MUST WATCH!!! Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment