Saturday, April 17, 2010

INTRODUCING MYSELF !!!!

HEY GUYS!!!! for those of you who are actually reading my blog, i'm really sorry that i did not actually introduced myself & started my first post about my daily life & work. if i were you, i'll be saying HUH?? too. hehe. anyways, i'm Azrin Faiz bin Azizudin. i'm turning 23 years old this 29th of May. i'm just a simple guy who goes through a very simple life everyday. i live in Petaling Jaya (PJ). it's actually a great surrounding to live at. very peaceful at night but very busy & hectic during the day especially on FRIDAYS & even LUNCH HOUR everyday. the road would be congested with cars everyday. u would actually hear honking sounds & people fight because of cars blocking the other cars. LOL..

let's just make it simple, so during my school years, i was just an ordinary guy who is friends with anybody. i wasn't the POPULAR guy in school. in my dictionary, finishing SPM & getting out of school was the first TWO things in my mind at that time. sure my life did not turn out to be the way i wanted it to be but hey i started from scratch. usually people my age would be getting their DEGREE or MASTERS & have started applying for jobs, but for me im still doing my degree & working to gain the experience of working. my life doing both studying & working can be fun at times & can be stressful at times. U just have to know how to deal with it.

for those who are actually supporting me with my blog, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment