Friday, July 9, 2010

Sex & The City 2 : Movie Review


Last week, Sha brought me to watch Sex & The City 2. i'm NOT a BIG FAN of the series or even the movie but i actually liked it. i didn't watch the first one either but i have to say this movie was great because of 2 things : 1) NEW YORK CITY & 2) how fabulous people there are in NYC. it just makes me wanna work hard & be filthy rich so i can shower Sha with all the pretty HANDBAGS & gorgeous SHOES.


I remembered hearing Sha screaming out in the cinema 'OMG BIRKIN' & 'OMG PRETTY LOUBOUTIN'. even though i don't really know much of fashion (but i do know it's a hand bag & shoes), Sha's teaching me a thing or two about fashion. She would actually be considered as my PERSONAL STYLIST as she loves to match almost all my clothes & tell me which colour matches which.


So back to the movie, we actually do know the regular 4 characters of Sex And The City - Carrie, Samantha, Miranda & Charlotte. I like Samantha the most for her priceless jokes. She is my favourite character among the 4. i remember friends said that Sha (my girlfriend) is exactly a Samantha. So after watching the movie i kind of think she is exactly like her. OH MY!! Haha.. i guess!? i don't know.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment