Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Fav Cigarette Brands

For the past 6 years i have tried out a few Cigarette brands. Well my main brand would be L&M. It has been with me for about 2 years already & it's my longest ever brand that i have been sticking with. I started out with Dunhill Reds & in between i did try out Gudang Garam & occasionally Pall Mall Menthol & Winston Reds. Winston was considered one of the longest time for about a year. Gudang Garam was seldom smoked as I did only buy it when i'm shortage of money. It cost rm3 now if i'm not mistaken.


L&M started 2 years back when i discovered they have Triple Mint Flavour & i thought it was different from any brand that has Menthol plus it's cheaper than Dunhill and now that they have this minty falvour in between the filter. Now the price for L&M is about RM7.80. It's different now too as it sells in a box of 21 compared to others that is 20's in a pack. Sampoerna Menthol was also one of the main brands before i discovered L&M.


This year itself i did try out a new cigarette that is Tax Free which is June. It's a slim cigarette in a pack of 20's. The price is really cheap as it is RM3. The last time i went with my friends to get it, it was sold out. I've not bought June before but i did try it out so frequent to the point i asked my friend how much is it. Just as i was planning to get it, it was sold out & if i'm not mistaken they don't sell it anymore.


So today during lunch break with my friends, one of my friend met her old friend at one of the mamak stalls somewhere near masjid jamek lrt station. I saw him holding June cigarettes. I forgot to ask my friend to ask him where he got it coz i thought now that i have been reducing smoking, so why not get those cigarettes as it is cheaper than L&M. I really do have to consider budgeting my money & plus i do want to get a new laptop once my salary is out next month. That includes saving money for the next few years to get a new car for myself. Hehe. Oh & not to forget that Sha wants me to buy her a Chanel bag badly for her b'day next her. I shall put a note to that. Big dreams i have to fulfill all the criteria but it's not impossible if u do put your money to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment