Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MAMEE SLLRRRP - A companion when u need it..

I find Mamee Sllrrrp my life saver through difficult times. Why so is because i remembered when i was working back in March, April & May, towards the end of the month when my salary is not out yet & sometimes payment comes in late, I have Mamee Sllrrrp to depend on. I would go to 7-Eleven to grab Mamee in a cup as it's more convenient for me. Well to me it's easier & faster. Just pour hot water in the cup & wait for awhile to eat it.


My favourite flavour would be Kari Berapi & sometimes i do eat the Chicken flavour. If i'm not mistaken i could recall a flavour which is knid of new to me which is Curry Chicken flavour. Never tried that yet but i'm tempted too. The more spicier it is the more i like it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment