Friday, July 16, 2010

MISERY JULY..

To recap the whole thing that happened last week was crazy.. I had my car broke down because of the battery pack, & then a car hit my car right after that. Oh & on the same day right after my car was fixed, i was rushing to Uniten, Bangi for my exams & for some reason the queue at the toll was long. Apparently their system shut down so i had to reverse my car to get to the other lane which was still a long queue. By the time i reached Uniten, i was 10 minutes late for my exams.


To have made my day better, my girlfriend & I planned to go watch a movie & she wanted to watch Twilight so badly so we rushed to the ticket booth to get the tickets. Later on, i got a call from a recruitment agency which i went for an interview & they told me that i got the job offer in Citibank. I was sooooo happy because i didn't think i'll make it through. I remembered going for 2 interviews with Citibank & it was really SCAREEEEEY..


2 days after that, my car tyres went flat. So there goes, more money to come out. I've been jobless for almost 2 months & all of these are happening NOW????!!!!. Last Sunday i managed to changed to go to the workshop to get new tyres. The suckiest part was i went to Maybank to run errands for my mum. There were loads of cash to be put in. Somehow the machine was stuck & RM600 was in it at that time so i had to call up Maybank customer service to lodge a report.


A few days after that, i realized my road tax was expiring. I had to go renew it & it'll be ready by next Monday. Oh, the things i go through this month is just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment