Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya 2010..

Last week was Hari Raya. The last day of work for me was on Wednesday so i did catch up on Resident Evil Afterlife 3D & i even followed Sha to go fix her phone but ended up i bought a Blackberry phone cover too. I spent my last sahur with Sha at Nasi Kandar Pelita. On thursday it was actually the eve of Hari Raya. I went to visit my late dad's grave & collected some Raya food such as Rendang Ayam & Daging, and also some satay and kuah kacang.

On Hari Raya itself, went for Raya prayers & later on did all the normal routines for Hari Raya by visiting relative's houses one by one. This year for raya is different as there are not much places to go to. I had to give "Duit Raya" to my cousins as i'm now employed so it's a must to give out money but hey i did get some from my uncles & aunties. I have to say it was a good investment for Raya every year. Hehe.

I
did play some fireworks at my cousin's house but apart from that nothing much happened this year for raya. To me it felt like any other day probably because i have spent more than 20 years celebrating Raya in KL & i really once wished that i could celebrate raya in a real 'kampung' environment to have a taste of what it's like to raya in the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment