Monday, June 7, 2010

BBQ & FAREWELL....

Hi everyone!!!! i'm sorry for being M.I.A for the past one whole week as there were soo many things happening really fast at a short period of time. i did not have the time to share with all of you as to what was happening during my BDAY week. Last 2 weeks on Sunday i organized a BBQ for everyone to celebrate my birthday together.


I invited over 80 people but as usual half came. It has always been a fact that u have to invite everyone & only assume 50% will attend. it's a fact that is proven. so for my BBQ we had lots of food such as CHICKEN, LAMB, POTATO SALAD, SAUSAGES, & 2 BDAY CAKES. YIPPEE!!!! Awesome!!!!


i got a few presents that were actually cool. a cute photo frame with a picture of me & Sha. A really AWESOME laptop bag, a FUNKY ashtray & a FANCY candle holder. THANK YOU ALL for coming over to the BBQ & also helping me out through a very hectic & memorable BBQ party ever.



The next day which was on Monday, it was actually my last day of work & it was also my boss's birthday so we did a surprise for him during lunch hour. we bought him a cake & also we had KFC for lunch. it was also a farewell party for me & one of my colleague who was also resigning the same day as i am. i'm really going to MISS ALL OF YOU at work. there were soo many fun times together. the laughter & the joy, oh man i'm really gonna miss you guys & i hope that we still do keep in touch in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment