Friday, June 18, 2010

(PART 3) - The Final Chapter - Wedding In SEGAMAT..

The reason why i'm actually writing such a long story on my 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT in MELAKA because i felt that it was a REALLY LONG TRIP. it felt like it had been a 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS trip. So this is the last or i would say the closure of my vacation. We headed from Melaka to Segamat at about 1pm after having late breakfast which was Nasi Lemak.

For me when i actually arrived Segamat, so many memories started to roll over my mind. i was actually there for 3 YEARS doing my DIPLOMA in BANKING (even though i did not finish it). it was part of HOME i would say even though there were no GRAND SHOPPING MALLS, CLUBS, & FANCY RESTAURANTS BUT it was a very PEACEFUL & COOLING place.

I HEART Segamat beacuse not to forget around 7.00 - 8.30am the weather would be COOLING & FOGGY. The roads would be not as hectic & less noisier & busier compared to KL. The main reason for all of us heading to Segamat was for our friend's wedding. CONGRATULATIONS HELMI & AZNI!!!! I'm so happy for you guys.. May God bless you..

At around 4pm we started heading back to KL. Bye Bye Segamat. I'm gonna MISS YOU!! Yippee Dee Doo Dah.. Around 8.30pm we arrived Home Sweet Home.. :)

2 comments: