Friday, May 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO - ME!!!!

So 29th of May, 2010 i turn 23. Oh man im getting older.. sobs sobs but on the positive side im more than just LEGAL.. haha. this is probably the time of my life where i get more serious with LIFE.

A few hours before my actual birthday, Sha came by my house & picked me up. we decided to go to ALEXIS but not that sure as to which one to go. we've been to the one in Bangsar both in Telawi & BSC & Gardens. So we decided to SHOOT OFF to the one in Ampang. when we finally got there, Sha told me to open up the CAR BOOT to get her black colored HEELS but to find out that she got me a BDAY PRESENT.. YAY!!!! she just loves SURPRISING ME.. this is why i really do love her. She's FULL of surprises & a GOOD ONE at that.

We went in for dinner so i had the usual which is SPAGHETTI CARBONARA. im sooooo PREDICTABLE i guess bcoz friends that usually hang out with me knows me tooo well to even begin with that i would eat the same thing at the same place OVER & OVER again. hehehehehe. while waiting for our food, i opened up her present & i got a LACOSTE collared T-Shirt. i did not bring my camera to even take pictures of the present. actually i CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA. My room is too messy. i'm definitely cleaning up my room first thing in the morning. DEFINITELY.

As for dessert, Sha was craving for PECAN PIE & they were out of it, so we went to ALEXIS AGAIN but in Bangsar to try & just grab dessert there. So FINALLY they do have PECAN PIE so we shared it. THANX BEEP!!!! for giving me a blast for my birthday. hope we'll have many BIRTHDAYS TOGETHER.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment