Saturday, May 15, 2010

I-City - The City Full Of Colours

Last Monday after work, my girlfriend, Sha bugged me to go to I-City. We had been discussing & planned to go there but somehow on Monday we decided to check it out. i had no idea what I-City was & i assumed it must be a HUGE MALL!!!! So around 6pm we headed to the place. It is situated in between Shah Alam & Klang if i'm not mistaken. Knowing that we were going to be stuck at the jam, i drove as fast as i can at the Federal Highway. BAD TIMING!! but we managed to reach the place around 7pm.

We were looking all over for I-City & we saw a building with pretty colours surrounding it. We went in & it wasn't a mall but it was actually an OFFICE building. Not bad i must say as there are so many people there. The place or you can say THE SMALL CITY is actually full of colours. It's really COLOURFUL & they had this huge CHRISTMAS TREE & also different coloured TREES.

So we went down to check out the place. There were so many displays & they had a part of a room with a Christmas surrounding & it was COLD. on the other side it was Mandarin Oranges with Chinese New Year settings & it was HOT. explains why there is oranges as it needs to grow on hot weather.

Next we saw a huge Christmas Tree & a mini CASTLE. As we were walking further & further there was a colourful PEACOCK & some offices. i wonder if they actually do have colourful offices?? If they do, I WANNA WORK THERE!! Hehe. the main attraction was the Big & Small COLOURED TREES. at around 8.30 we headed off for dinner & after that we headed back home. it was a really FUN experience to discover new places in KL.

Thanks to my girlfriend for bringing me to DISCOVER new places. You are FULL OF SURPRISES.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment