Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Late Breakfast


A few weeks back i went out for a really late breakfast in Jaya One & it was called The Bee. I have to say that it was way beyond my expectations for breakfast. You know once in a blue moon having American breakfast sounds Awesome.


I had Pancake with Beef Bacon with Cinnamon sauce instead of the usual Honey Syrup. It was so delicious i thought of ordering another set of it. All those sugar lovers should go visit this place & try out the SWEETEST meal you could ever find or as a matter of fact try what i had the other day.


Oh & not to forget for dessert I had Nutella flavoured ice cream. They have all sorts of flavours including PANCAKE ICE CREAM!!!!! For me even though i might not be good at picking food but when it to new things i would give it a try.


Check out the place in Jaya One, Ground Floor near the PJ Theatre....

No comments:

Post a Comment