Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hey everyone. I have been shutting off from the blog world for awhile due to myself being so OCCUPIED with stuffs. Settling off education bills (Thanx Shepie), crossing fingers on my confirmation in my company, saving up cash & EARNING more cash to pay off my monthly car installment. What else???? Oh n yeah got a new internet package & helping out Sha with her cake business - http://www.cakemess.blogspot.com/.



I somehow got an off day on new year's eve.. YAY!!!! As my job requires 24 hours shift. Hmmmm. Anyways, less talk on personal life & how it goes on a daily basis, New Year's Eve was remarkable for me. Sha baked cake for our friends as we were to meet up at my cousin Sarah's place for dinner & to celebrate New Year's on her house balcony to catch up on FIREWORKS.



As for dinner we had LAMB MANDY from Ar-Rawsha..... YUMMMM.... Dessert was CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE from Sha.

Sha & I stayed till 1am & we decided to go back home.


To everyone that i've known for the entire whole of 2010, i wish u all the best in your future undertakings..


HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2011 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment