Saturday, January 15, 2011

12.01.2011


This is the date that marks our 3 years anniversary as a couple. I can't imagine how long it has been & for me it has been a remarkable 3 years together. As the years pass by both of us has matured & we have reduce much of fighting with each other.

These past 3 years we would have our monthly anniversary celebrated & if it is not something special, we would still go out for dinner & enjoy each other's company eating at food stalls. Sha has been really great to me throughout the entire time we've been together.


I remembered the first time i met her was when she was with my cousin Lala in a shopping mall. What i did was stared at Sha for the longest time & did not talk to her. Why i was staring?? coz she put too much make up on. Maybe while i was away in Segamat didn't do me justice to even see a girl that has yet to put on make up & look really gorgeous, so when i looked at her i was STUNNED. She really does know how to carry herself well.

So about a couple of months later, I had her number but never called & somehow we talked in Friendster (at that time Facebook was not really IN yet, hehe). So i came back to KL to meet up with her & during my semester break i was working & yeah i did meet up with Sha a couple of times & at the date - 12.01.2008 we officially got together.


Sha has been great by being supportive & has always been there for me no matter what happens. She has also been the one that supports whatever i'm doing as now i'm working & i have yet to complete my Degree in 2 years. Also to thank those who have been there for me (you know who you are, guys) when Sha & I comes towards rock bottom at times.



Last but not least - I Love U So Much 'Sharifah Fadilah binti Syed Mohsen'

No comments:

Post a Comment