Saturday, November 27, 2010

This Is Awesome Food, I Tell Ya....




I forgot to post up a place i went to eat way back. Let's say about 2 months ago. I went to Hartamas to grab late lunch & we randomly found this place called Pedro's Place. Sha & I went in to discover that it was all Mexican & Spanish food. I was impressed with the selection of food they have. I must say that we took Half An Hour to decide on what to actually eat. Sha had the most gigantic burger & i had Quesadilla. The price was average & not too pricy. Heeeee.


The other food that i enjoy on occasion is actually Macaroons. Sha & I really do love it especially Sha. We would go all the way to Whisk at Empire Mall, Subang just to get it. They have all sorts of flavours & colours. However my favourite would be Pandan & Chocolate. One tiny piece would cost rm5 & if you get 20 pieces it would be rm18.

Last but not least last week on Sunday, Sha, Fifi (Sha's cousin) & I went to this new mall in the right smack of KL somewhere near Low Yat & Sungei Wang. It's called Farrenheit 88. Sha & I had the most amazing tiny slice of Durian & Cempedak cake. It was at this small shop lot called Su's in the mall. It's located somewhere in between all the shops at the Ground Floor of the mall.


Food hunting for me is the best thing to do when you're free & it's kind of a hobby to me already....

2 comments:

  1. hello.. i usually go to whisk as well to get my macarons. there's also one shop selling macarons in ou. right infront of coldstorage. its just a small shop and one piece cost for RM3. i love their version of salty caramel. give it a try since its just 1 stone away from tmn tun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi afiqah.. thank you for the info. i shall try it out one of these days.. :)

    ReplyDelete