Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CELCOM PARTY


Last weekend Sha & I got free tickets to a Celcom Party which was basically a pre-party for the Shout Out Awards. Performance was from Disagree, Hujan, Mizz Nina & DJ Ash. Seriously we were there for Mizz Nina & DJ Ash but somehow bands started performing first & on top of that after Disagree & Hujan performs, there will be a battle of the bands throughout till Mizz Nina appears.


Oh well i was all dressed up but when i came in everyone was wearing very Indie-ish. I thought i was overly dressed. Well i was in the Library Bar @ Cruve, what do u expect? So Sha & I reached Library at about 8.15pm, got in & got 1 free drink. Sha had Coke & i had Sprite. We waited for 45 minutes as the invite said 7.30pm onwards but Disagree popped out at about 9pm. 10 minutes after that we decided to get out. I wonder what ever happened to me these days. Back those times when clubbing was fun, i could stand for hours & it took me an hour to stand these days & the crowd was getting too much.


Before people start head banging their heads off with all that HAIR SWEAT, i rather get out & not come out smelling like someone's stinky hair, Thank You. I guess i'm old for this thing but i still would love to chill at the bar once in awhile & have a decent drink to chill out. I'm ready to go back to my old roots ONCE in a BLUE MOON but not all the time. Let's make myself not make it a habit to PARTY often. I got other plans in my life ahead of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment