Monday, December 6, 2010

Fishy Oh Fishy

A week ago, Sha & I decided to buy fishes. I've been buying small tiny fishes but sadly they lasted less than a week. So this time around i've decided on getting Gold Fishes as they last long enough to see them grow bigger & it probably will live for a couple of years.




Sha bought 2 more fishes to add in with her one & only Gold Fish named 24 Hours. That fish lasted for so many months since her birthday this year in March, while i bought 2 gold fishes too.


Sha named them 'Eyeball' & 'Eyelash'. Eventually these 2 fishes are the longest living fishes with me & somehow today when I came back home one of the fish died. I have to say it could be my fault that i didnt change the water earlier.

So now there's only one left & it is sad that it's friend died. It could be of overfeeding them that sums up to the water being dirty & the fish died. Now i have to go get a friend for one of the fishes.

1 comment:

  1. ikan mas memang jangka haya x lama mana syg...
    rajin nyer bela ikan.. kim slm kat derang

    kak lizz

    ReplyDelete